- Regina Aerocentre
- Regina, SK, CAN
- Full Time
Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, West Wind Group of Companies is western Canada's largest full-support aviation operation. Devoted to being an Employer of Choice, West Wind Group of Companies offers fulfilling careers for people who can inspire. Here's your opportunity to work in the fascinating aviation industry for an employee-owned company that exceeds customers' expectations, strives for operational excellence and has a strong employee culture.
As an integral member of our Aerocentre operations, your responsibilities include:
- Refuelling commercial, airline and general aircraft;
- Providing professional baggage handling baggage and ground service;
- Performing general mechanical maintenance on various equipment;
- Facilitating the safe movement of aircraft;
- Maintaining the Quality Assurance Fuel Program and performing quality checks and tests;
- Operating a radio base unit.
This Full Time position would be ideal for YOU if you:
- Possess a mechanical aptitude, excellent communication, customer service, and time management skills
- Complete an Aircraft Fuel exam, obtain an Aircraft Radio License, and a SK Class 3a Driver's License with an air brake endorsement
- The ability to work shift work in varying temperatures, manually lift 50 pounds in a safe manner, using correct lifting techniques, coupled with the ability to adapt to changing work assignments under time constraints is considered an asset
- A clean driver abstract.
This position would be ideal for YOU if you enjoy working with people, fostering positive business relationships, and you strive for customer service excellence.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings