- West Wind Aviation
- Saskatoon, SK, CAN
- Part Time
- Customer Service
Here's your opportunity to work in the fascinating aviation industry for an employee-owned company that exceeds customer's expectations, strives for operational excellence and has a strong employee culture. Devoted to being an Employer of Choice, West Wind Aviation is seeking a team player to join the Check-Ins Department in Saskatoon on a Part-Time basis.
This position coordinates various activities related to dispatching the flights from Hangar #3a along with coordinating all fuel requirements for Northern mine locations.
As an integral member of our operations you will be responsible to:
- Conduct passenger check-ins including: announce flights, collect boarding passes, and assist with baggage requirements.
- Receive and communicate weather information, flight times and passenger loads.
- Assist with baggage handling and track lost baggage.
- Responsible for daily data entry onto the computerized flight departure/arrival screen.
- Coordinate fuel requirements including: order fuel, prepare monthly billings of purchased fuel, and perform month-end fuel reconciliation for accounting purposes.
- Reconcile monthly aircraft utilization and delay reports.
- Track daily flight and air times for the flight crews as well as prepare the corresponding month end report.
YOU will succeed in this position if you possess:
- Highly developed internal and external Customer Service skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Good time management skills coupled with the ability to adapt quickly to changing work situations.
- Flexible along with the ability to work shift hours.
- Ability to obtain a Transport Canada Radio License.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings