- West Wind Aviation
- SK, CAN
- Full Time
Celebrating over 25 years of excellence and recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, West Wind Aviation is Western Canada's largest full-support aviation operation. Devoted to being an Employer of Choice, West Wind Aviation offers rewarding careers for self-motivated team players.
West Wind Aviation has rotational opportunities as King Air Captains in Stony Rapids, Saskatchewan. The rotation is 8 days on and 6 days off.
YOU would be a great fit for these positions if you possess:
- 2500 Hours Total Flight Time
- 1500 Hours Multi Engine
- 500 Hours PIC
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability supporting and enhancing safety initiatives.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor.
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent ability adapting to change
- Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills
West Wind Aviation offers:
- Competitive salaries with regular reviews
- A comprehensive group benefits plan and matched RRSP contributions
- Quarterly profit sharing bonuses
- Employee referral bonuses
- An employee share ownership program
- Annual fitness subsidy
- Maternity/Paternal benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- Monthly planned social events
- Travel benefits and discounted flights for family members
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings