- Regina Aerocentre
- Regina, SK, CAN
- Part Time
- Customer Service
Celebrating over 25 years of excellence and recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, West Wind Aviation is Western Canada's largest full-support aviation operation. Devoted to being an Employer of Choice, West Wind Aviation offers rewarding careers for self-motivated team players.
West Wind Aviation is offering a position for a sophisticated individual who would enjoy providing high caliber professional customer service at our Regina Aerocentre.
As an integral member of our operations:
- YOU will coordinate all customer service requirements and requests
- YOU will act as the initial customer liaison, providing professional service and greet all customers and visitors
- YOU will operate a multi-line telephone system and radio base unit
- YOU will provide clerical support including assigned accounting functions
- YOU will assist with promoting and marking West Wind Group of Companies products and services
- YOU have the flexibility to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends
YOU will succeed in this position if:
- YOU enjoy working with people to build and foster business relationships
- YOU are a self motivated team player who strives at creating lasting impressions
- YOU are a refined communicator
- YOU can excel in a fast-paced environment
This position would be ideal for YOU if you enjoy working with people, fostering positive business relationships, and you strive for customer service excellence.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings