- Saskatoon, SK, CAN
- Part Time
Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, West Wind Group of Companies is western Canada's largest full-support aviation operation. Devoted to being an Employer of Choice, West Wind Group of Companies offers fulfilling careers for people who can inspire. Here's your opportunity to work in the fascinating aviation industry for an employee-owned company that exceeds customers' expectations, strives for operational excellence and has a strong employee culture.
As an integral member of our Facilities department, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring facilities and parking lots are maintain and operated in a safe and clean condition
- Performing basic building and equipment maintenance
- Assist with obtaining tools and parts as required
- Assisting with grounds keeping which includes: snow removal and lawn maintenance
This position would be ideal for YOU if:
- You are a self motivated team player with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to changing assignments along with the flexibility to work mornings is required.
- You are an effective communicator with demonstrated high degree of accuracy and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
This position would be ideal for YOU if you enjoy working with people, fostering positive business relationships, and you strive for customer service excellence.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings