- Customer Service
- Saskatoon, SK, CAN
- Part Time
- Customer Service
Celebrating over 25 years of excellence and recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, West Wind Aviation is Western Canada's largest full-support aviation operation. Devoted to being an Employer of Choice, West Wind Aviation is currently recruiting for a Pre-Flight Coordinator.
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordination and execution of pre-flight supply organization for all chartered flights ensuring that total charter flight requirements are prepared prior to flight crew arrival contributing to the goal of on time departure and quality customer service. This includes compiling commissary, reading material, catering, required cargo/flight accessories as well as ensuring the cleanliness of equipment such as coffee machines, coolers, containers
- Coordination and execution of commissary requirements for all West Wind Group of Company locations including but not limited to: Saskatoon, Regina, Prince Albert, Stony Rapids and LaRonge. This involves partnering with other departments and locations to ensure that customer needs met
- Determination and tracking of commissary needs by regularly conducting reviews to ensure that commissary is meeting the requirements of internal and external customers and adapt as required
- Design and maintenance of storage needs that allows for efficient operation of commissary requirements
- Development and maintenance of an efficient inventory order process as well as inventory control systems
- Ordering and distribution of supplies for all applicable locations in a cost effective and timely manner while still meeting quality standards.
This position would be ideal for YOU if you are a self-starter with a strong customer focus and an ability to work in a fast paced team environment. Your strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills will be keys to your success in this position. Previous customer service and aviation experience will be considered and asset. An ability to obtain and maintain an Airside Vehicle Operators Permit is a requirement of the position.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings