- Saskatoon Aerocentre
- SK, CAN
- Full Time
Celebrating over 25 years of excellence and recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, West Wind Aviation is Western Canada's largest full-support aviation operation. Here's your opportunity to work in the fascinating aviation industry for an employee-owned company that exceeds customer's expectations, strives for operational excellence and has a strong employee culture. Devoted to being an Employer of Choice, West Wind Aviation is offering a fulfilling career for a self motivated team player.
As an integral member of our Saskatoon Aerocentre operations, your responsibilities include:
- Refuelling commercial airline and general aviation aircraft
- Provide baggage handling and ground service as well as professional customer service
- Perform general mechanical maintenance on various equipment
- Facilitate the safe movement of aircraft as required
- Maintain the Quality Assurance Fuel program and perform quality checks and tests
- Operate a radio base unit
This Full Time position would be ideal for YOU if you possess a mechanical aptitude and excellent communication, customer service and time management skills. Successful candidates will be required to complete an Aircraft Fuel exam, obtain an Aircraft Radio License, and a SK Class 3a Drivers License with brake endorsement. Preference will be given to candidates who already posses a Class 3a Drivers License.
The ability to work shift work in varying temperatures and lift between 50 - 100 pounds is required along with the ability to adapt to changing work assignments under time constraints.
This is an exciting time to join our team!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings