- Pronto Airways
- Fond Du Lac, SK, CAN
Pronto Airways is a young and vibrant regional airline that primarily serves the Northern Saskatchewan community as well as Nunavut. A division of West Wind Aviation, one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Pronto Airways is now seeking a self-motivated team player to join the Fond Du Lac team on a CASUAL basis. This is a great opportunity for you to spread your wings and depart on a new career with a company who fosters a positive employee culture while taking customer service to new heights.
As a fundamental member of our team, YOUR responsibilities include:
- Coordinating customer service requirements such as reservations and itinerary preparation
- Conducting passenger and baggage check-ins and allocating seats to passengers
- Performing ground services duties including aircraft marshalling
- Managing irregular operations in a timely manner
- Providing passenger and load information to various agencies
This position would be ideal for YOU if:
- YOU are safety conscious, enjoy customer service, have excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills, along with the flexibility to work shifts
- YOU possess good analytical and decision making skills are required to assess critical incidents in order to develop effective contingency plans
- YOU will be required to obtain an Airport Security Pass.
This position would be ideal for YOU if you enjoy working with people, fostering positive business relationships, and you strive for customer service excellence.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings