- Saskatoon, SK, SK, CAN
- Full Time
Celebrating 25 years of excellence and recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, West Wind Aviation is Western Canada's largest full-support aviation operation. Devoted to being an Employer of Choice, West Wind Aviation offers rewarding careers in an employee-owned company that exceeds customer's expectations, strives for operational excellence and has a strong employee culture.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Saskatoon. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for all marketing functions, with an emphasis on marketing and advertising development and execution, market research and brand building strategies. Primary responsibilities include:
- Development and execution of marketing and communication materials (i.e. brochures, advertising, posters).
- Maintenance and continual enhancement of the company websites.
- Supporting the CRM system by providing advisory and training support to the organization.
- Documenting and updating strategic marketing plans and communication templates/formats for the organization.
- Conducting detailed market research, including customer satisfaction analysis and evaluation.
- Administration of the customer surveys, customer satisfaction measurements programs, including but not limited to compilation, analysis and presentation of results.
- Providing input regarding brand image and strategizing ways to build and enhance this image.
- Developing and/or maintaining procedure/protocol documents and/or standard operating procedures as pertaining to the marketing program.
As the successful candidate you possess the following:
- Post-secondary education with a focus on marketing, advertising and/or graphic design.
- Ability to utilize software required for the development promotional/advertisement materials.
- High degree of accuracy and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects and tasks and execute effectively and timely.
- Ability to foster relationships at all levels.
- Attention to detail coupled with the ability to effectively communicate (oral & written).
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects at once.
West Wind Aviation offers employees: competitive salaries; a comprehensive group benefits plan and matched RRSP contributions; profit sharing and employee referral bonuses along with an employee ownership program. Other benefits include a tool allowance, travel benefits, training and development opportunities, and monthly planned social events.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings