- Flight Crew 703/704
- Saskatoon, SK, CAN
- Full Time
Celebrating over 25 years of excellence and recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, West Wind Aviation is Western Canada's largest full-support aviation operation. Devoted to being an Employer of Choice, West Wind Aviation offers rewarding careers for self-motivated team players.
West Wind Aviation has an opportunity for a 1900 First Officer within Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The beautiful city of Saskatoon is family-friendly, safe, and culturally diverse. Our city offers affordable housing and insurance, low taxes and utility rates, great health care, world class educational institutions, and short commutes to work. This is an exciting time to land in Canada's #1 growing city.
YOU would be a great fit for this position if you possess:
- 800 hours total flight time
- 300 Multi Engine
- 100 PIC
- Valid IATRA exam
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability supporting and enhancing safety initiatives.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor.
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent ability adapting to change
- Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills
West Wind Aviation offers:
- Competitive salaries with regular reviews
- A comprehensive group benefits plan and matched RRSP contributions
- Quarterly profit sharing bonuses and employee referral bonuses
- An employee share ownership program
- Annual fitness subsidy
- Maternity/Paternal benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- Monthly planned social events
- Travel benefits and discounted flights for family members
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings