- La Ronge
- La Ronge, SK, CAN
Here's your opportunity to work in the fascinating aviation industry for an employee-owned company that exceeds customer's expectations, strives for operational excellence and has a strong employee culture. Devoted to being an Employer of Choice, West Wind Aviation is seeking a team player to join the Check-Ins Department in La Ronge on a Casual Basis.
As an integral member of our La Ronge base, your primary responsibilities include:
- Conducting passenger check-ins including: process ticket/freight transactions, announce flights, collect boarding passes, assist with baggage requirements and escort passengers during departures and arrivals.
- Receiving and communicate weather information, flight times, and passenger loads.
- Preparing flight/freight manifest, passenger tickets and load sheets.
- Assist with baggage handling and track lost baggage.
- Coordinate transportation, meal requirements, and hotel reservations as required.
- Ramp duties including marshalling the aircraft.
The successful team player will be self-motivated and possess excellent customer service, communication, organizational and time management skills. The ability to obtain a Transport Canada Radio License, work shifts and adapt quickly to changing work situations is required. West Wind Aviation offers:
- Travel benefits & discounted flights for family members
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Plan
- Matched RRSP Contributions
- Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Share Ownership Program
- Annual Fitness Subsidy
- Maternity/Paternity Benefits
- Training & Development Opportunities
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings