- Ground Services
- Saskatoon, SK, CAN
- Full Time
Celebrating over 25 years of excellence and recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, West Wind Aviationis Western Canada's largest full-support aviation operation. Devoted to being an Employer of Choice, West Wind Aviation offers rewarding careers for self-motivated team players.
West Wind Aviation has opportunities as a Ground Services Attendant within Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
As a integral member of our Ground Services Team:
- YOU will provide heat to the aircraft to keep them warm
- YOU will assist with aircraft taxiing procedures which include aircraft marshalling and greeting customers
- YOU will provide professional baggage handling and ground services to customers and aircraft
- YOU will ensure the safe movement of company aircraft in the hangar and on the ramp areas
- YOU will groom and clean all company aircraft and hangar facilities as required, as well as provide general maintenance of the passenger lounge, hangar, and outside grounds
YOU will succeed in this position if:
- YOU enjoy working late night and early morning shifts
- Have excellent internal and external customer service skills
- YOU have excellent organizational and time management skills required to plan work assignments and meet simultaneous schedules and tight deadlines
- YOU have the ability to lift 50 – 100 pounds carrying customer luggage and freight
- YOU are able to operate ground equipment such as Ground Power Units, Tugs, and Belt Loaders
- YOU have the ability to obtain an Airport Vehicle Operators Permit and Aircraft Radio License
- YOU are able to work shifts as assigned and respond to call outs as required
- YOU are self-motivated and possess a mechanical aptitude
This position would be ideal for YOU if you enjoy working with people, fostering positive business relationships, and you strive for customer service excellence.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings